Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Grief and Loss, Death and Dying
- Alcoholism, Drug & Alcohol Abuse, Addiction Recovery, ACOA
- Traumatic Grief - Homicide, suicide, child death, SIDS
- Insight Meditation / Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Somatic Experiencing - Unresolved Trauma and the Body, Emotional Regulation, Stress Reduction
- Work and Career Issues
- Couples Therapy - Intimacy, Communication
- Family counseling - Conflict Resolution & Communication
- Depression, Anxiety, Self-Esteem
- Gay & Lesbian Issues (LGBT), Sexuality
- Marriage and Partnership Counseling
- Therapists in Recovery
In a non-judgemental, compassionate, supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for. I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing individual and couples therapy for depression and anxiety, grief and loss, relationship and attachment issues to struggles with addictions, sexuality and unresolved trauma. Expanding our awareness to better understand our thoughts, feelings, reactions and behaviors allows us the opportunity to idenitifying healthier, more effective coping strategies . This is a precious life and it goes by quickly. My hope is to accompany my clients as they work through old wounds, strengthen connections, create meaning and deepen intimacy. Through a therapeutic lens informed by attachment theory, mindfulness and the mind-body connection of Somatic Experiencing I help to educate and empower clients to live a richer, more meaningful life.